- Save the Children invites applications for the above mentioned position for Strengthening National Midwifery Program (SNMP). This program will focus to enhance provision of equitable and high quality sexual, reproductive health and rights (SRHR) care to women at targeted areas, particularly in host communities of Cox`s Bazar. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
- The Manager- Knowledge Management is responsible for developing processes, strategies and content for the dissemination of tools, results and lessons learned to a wide variety of audiences. S/he is responsible for the work related to SRHR knowledge management including documentation, case stories, publications etc. S/he will also contribute to the further strengthening of a coherent and integrated knowledge management and knowledge sharing service structure, driven by users’ needs, where the best of SCI’s collective knowledge, lessons learned and results achieved is made. S/he will integrate knowledge networking technologies and platforms and make them easy-to-access and use, implement research and producing evidence to support program wide learning, adaptation and strategic communications.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Social Sciences/Public Health or relevant discipline
- At least 6 year(s)
- At least 6 years of professional experience in managing and implementing research and knowledge management on donor-funded program;
- Knowledge about Research Methodology, Reproductive Health and Organizational Learning or similar
- High level of skills and competencies, communicating development results to a wide range of stakeholders and audience;
- Publication on reproductive health in peer reviewed journal will be an advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages,
- Excellent report writing and inter-personal skills
- Experience in working with key stakeholders and partners
- Written and verbal fluency in English
Deadline: June 11, 2019
Read full job description and apply: https://jobs.bdjobs.com/jobdetails.asp?id=844084&ln=1&JobKeyword=reproductive%20health