DanChurchAid Bangladesh is looking for a Prevention Assistant!
- Work with the prevention officer to develop awareness-raising sessions for the community on women’s rights and other relevant issues as identified by GBV Program team.
- Support the coordination of awareness-raising sessions that target adolescent women and girls, men and boys in the camps and host community.
- Reporting the GBV concerns of adolescent girls/women in the camps to the prevention officer.
- Facilitate EMAP Curriculum.
- Facilitate psychosocial and recreational activities for men and boys.
- Refer beneficiaries with special needs or at risk, and follow up the referred cases’ conditions in collaboration with the Team Leader and Case management team.
- Fill up the attendance and monitoring forms of the PSS activities.
- Maintain and strengthen the relations with the other organizations dealing with protection and psychosocial support.
- Support dissemination of information on existing WGSS services including working with other service providers to ensure community is aware of the available services.
- Support the prevention officer and the outreach volunteer’s assessments, GBV rapid assessment, capacity building assessment.
- Support WGSS team referral services for cases requiring monitoring, recording, and reporting.
- Actively contribute to sharing and exchanging information on all women’s protection concerns or rights violations including individual cases.
- Supporting the WGSS in strengthening and functioning the referral pathways.
- When requested by the prevention officer, attend GBV program meetings on a bi-weekly or ad hoc basis.
- When requested by the prevention officer, responsible for recording minutes and attendance at meetings and giving to the prevention officer for translation and dissemination.
- Pro-active with an ability to think analytically.
- Self-starter and take initiative.
- Results oriented.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to maintain strong integrity on behalf of the organization.
- Work within the framework of DCA’s core values.
- Able to cope with stress and work under difficult circumstances.
- Willing to make frequent field trip to the camps.
Apply via bdjobs: Click here
15th May 2022