Open call for youth-led organizations to send a video to inspire the world!
Share-Net International (SNI) is organizing the Co-Creation Conference 2022 in Colombia. During this Co-Creation Conference (CCC), SNI wants to showcase the work of youth-led organizations around Share-Net hubs who are contributing to improve the access to quality information on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR).
On that note, Share-Net Bangladesh has opened a call for youth-led organizations to submit a short video where they share some of the work they are doing, challenges they are facing or anything they want to share around the main topic: Access to Quality Information on SRHR.
Here are some guidelines for the youth-led organizations on how to film and submit the videos:
What we need
- Film a short video (2 minutes max) that shows the work your organization has been doing to improve access to quality information on SRHR. Feel free to include some images of people of the community or the landscape of your area.
What will we do
SNI will select and edit the videos to include branding and logos from the CCC.
Everyone attending the CCC or following the CCC online.
What you will need
- A mobile phone with a camera you can record on in landscape mode (horizontal).
- A plain/ nice background where you can film.
- Something to lean your phone against while filming, so the film is steady and doesn’t move about too much.
What to film
- We would like to hear, in your own words, what your highlights, experiences,
challenges or proudest moments are from the work your organization is doing on the access to quality information on SRHR.
- You can do this with a ‘selfie video‘ or just film someone from your organization talking about this. It doesn’t have to be too formal; you can keep it conversational and casual, or as formal as you like.
Last tips and thoughts
- Lean your phone against something, in landscape (horizontal) mode – Introduce yourself and your organization very briefly, mentioning the city and country you are from, eg, “Hi, I’m Alex and I’m the leader of the youth-led organization DANO here in Medellín, Colombia”.
- Keep the recording to a max of 2 minutes.
- If possible, use headphones/earphones to ensure good sound.
Interested individuals are requested to be a member of Share-Net Bangladesh at https://www.share-netbangladesh.org/ and send their videos to email@example.com and tanzin@@redorangecom.com
10th May, 2022