Maya Apa is a knowledge sharing/messaging platform available on Android, Web, and WAP. Our intelligent technology connects users to expert advice, allowing anonymity. We’ve been helping anonymous user questions get relevant expert advice since 2011.
Maya Apa currently services 500+ questions a day, encompassing a wide range of topics, primarily; Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights, General Medicine, Psychosocial, Legal and Dental. With a growth rate of 10%+ we’re constantly on the edge of chaos and looking to grow further. However, ‘our journey is only 1% complete’ – quote by Facebook.
Since a significant amount of our users come to Maya looking for help and advice regarding SRHR issues, we are looking for experts in the SRHR field as well as expert from other disciplines.
As a Full Time Expert, you have committed to:
- Answer Premium medical questions immediately
- Responding to health and medical questions coming from different Maya platforms Moderating spam questions: recognize which ones are spam, irrelevant and delete/ flag them accordingly;
- Understand the nature of the question: be able to prioritise and identify emergency questions and respond accordingly;
- Doctors will need to attend office. Weekly meetings are held with full timers and part timers and presence in these meetings are mandatory;
- Doctors will be provided a set roster within which they will have to answer all questions received while ensuring accuracy of information provided and a fast turnaround time;
- Open to doing night rosters.
- Doctors exhibiting a keen interest in public speaking will be given relevant training and support, and given opportunities to represent Maya on different public events;
- Create high quality content writing for health-related topics. Such projects will also include customized in-field research;
- Train new interns,part-timers and on-demand experts into the program and demonstrate how to answer queries, use the dashboard, and use time efficiently;
- Help with content, such as articles, and create databases of standard answers that all doctors can access;
- Audit the quality of the answers provided by the part-timers and on-demand experts;
- Answer questions that are referred by part time medical experts;
- Appropriately respond to quality and productivity feedback
Qualification, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Medical graduate – Should have completed MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) and 1 year of internship experience;
- Previous experience in giving medical advice;
- Be reliable, able to meet strict deadlines, work collaboratively, and think creatively;
- Professional at all times;
- Committed team player;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in both Bangla and English. Bangla typing skills necessary;
- Android users will be given preference;
Salary: 30,000 Taka
Interested candidates are advised to send a cover letter with a complete CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February 2017. Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
|Job Category||Medical Expert|
|Medical Expert||30,000 Taka|