8th SRHR Knowledge Fair 2023
- Knowledge Fair 2023: Concept Note (Click Here)
- Conference Narrative: Situation of SRHR and Education in Bangladesh (Click Here)
- Women of the Future: SRHR for Adolescent Girls (Click Here)
- HopeBox: Right SRHR Choices for Adolescent Orphan Girls (Click Here)
- Improving Quality of SRHR through Blended Education (Click Here)
- Investigating the Impacts of SRHR Education on the Students Of Qaumi And Alia Madrashas (Click Here)
- Easy access to derogatory content about women on the internet and its relevance to VAWG in Bangladesh (Click Here)
- Impact of CSE on out of school people in Bangladesh (Click Here)
- Mukhorito App: A platform to promote peer communication and facilitate digital capacity-building activities under the school-based adolescent health program (Click Here)
- Asia Pacific Alliance for SRHR: Key Entry Points for Regional Advocacy in SRHR (Click Here)
Share-Net Bangladesh is inviting abstracts on the topic- ‘Access to SRHR information in urban settings’. Selected applicants will present their abstracts at this year’s knowledge fair where professionals from different fields, and government officials will be present to learn from your findings.
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations.
Applicants must submit their abstracts by the 15th of August 2022.
What is Share-Net Bangladesh?
Share-Net Bangladesh is knowledge platform on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR). It is a country hub of Share-Net International, based in the Netherlands. It brings together social and medical researchers, development practitioners, health workers, government officials and legal experts to engage with one another to find solutions and take critical issues forward.
Share-Net Bangladesh is hosted by RedOrange Media and Communications.
What is the Knowledge Fair about?
The knowledge fair is Share-Net Bangladesh’s signature annual event. It brings together young people and professionals working in the field of SRHR so that they can exchange knowledge and advocate for important causes. The SRHR Knowledge Fair hosts plenaries, paper presentations, poster presentations, stall exhibitions, SRHR award and more.
STEPS FOR SUBMISSION
Become a member of Share-Net Bangladesh by clicking below.
Prepare your abstract
Guidelines for oral presentation
- Your abstract must contain: Background, Method, Results, Conclusion, References
- Word limit: 700
Guidelines for poster presentation
- Size: 3’ x 4’
- Word limit: 250, minimum text and more visuals will get preference
- Provided information must be correct and evidence based
- Relative pictures and graphs should be labelled and captioned.
- Creative and authentic designs are highly appreciated
Submit your abstract by clicking below