- Provide strategic insights in design, implementation, monitoring and quality assurance according to the expected outcomes, goals and objectives of the programme.
- Analysing information and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies, and identify challenges and recommend practical solutions on the design and implementation of interventions.
- Generating reports to support management in decision-making and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Oversee and guide capturing gender equality knowledge and collect and promote good practices and lessons learned from BRAC’s interventions for gender equality and policy changes.
- Coordinate, develop and maintain key professional networks, relationships with partners, national and international. agencies, civil society organisations/ women’s organisations and media to ensure gender is integrated in wider initiatives, and to promote the partners’ participation in coordination systems at the local level.
- Coordinate and assist to develop overall nationwide PVAW initiatives.
Support, coordinate and provide technical assistance to Case Manager’s for the implementation of field level initiatives and responding any emergency GBV issues.
- Provide assistance for budget preparation, and review of budget expenditure and ensure efficient budget management in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with local BRAC staffs, MF management and other programme staffs in the project field area for effective implementation of the project.
- Ensure that issues of GBV are explored in sensitive ways, and that services and follow-up are provided in keeping with BRAC’s guidelines.
- Support and develop mechanism to track and ensure the prevention of gender-based violence within and outside the organisation.
- Assist and contribute to seniors to design and develop operational guideline, module, messages, programme implementation guideline, prepare concept note, TOR, MOU for partnership.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Masters in Social Science in Economics/ sociology/ Anthropology/ Women & Gender Studies/ Development Studies or any other relevant discipline from any recognised university with minimum second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA 2.50 in all academic examinations.
- Participation in special event facilitated by PVAWI.
- Communicate with respective DBRs for ensuring participation and supports from GOB.
- Good understanding of the conceptual issues of Gender and Women empowerment.
- Demonstrated management skills in a team-oriented environment, problem solving and decision making.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Compensation and Other Benefits- Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others as per policy
How to apply
Deadline: 8th Sep 2021