Maya Apa is a knowledge sharing/messaging platform available on Android, Web, and WAP. Our intelligent technology connects users to expert advice, allowing anonymity. We’ve been helping anonymous user questions get relevant expert advice since 2011.
Maya Apa currently services 500+ questions a day, encompassing a wide range of topics, primarily; Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights, General Medicine, Psychosocial, Legal and Dental. With a growth rate of 10%+ we’re constantly on the edge of chaos and looking to grow further. However, ‘our journey is only 1% complete’ – quote by Facebook.
Since a significant amount of our users come to Maya looking for help and advise regarding SRHR issues, we are looking for experts in the SRHR field as well as expert from other disciplines.
As an On Demand Medical Expert, you have committed to:
- Responding to health and medical questions coming from the various Maya Apa Platforms.
- Understand the nature of the question: be able to prioritise and identify emergency questions and respond accordingly;
- Work remotely and attend meetings, performance reviews, and online training sessions. It is mandatory to attend quarterly meetings and performance reviews at office.
- Appropriately respond to quality and productivity feedback.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Medical graduate – Should have completed MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) and 1 year of internship experience;
- Previous experience in giving medical advice;
- Be reliable and professional at all times.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in both Bangla and English. Bangla typing skills necessary;
- Android users will be given preference;
Interested candidates are advised to send a cover letter with a complete CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February 2017. Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
|Job Category||Medical Expert|