Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB)
Job Context: The Director Program will work under the direct supervision and general guidance of the Executive Director
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, contribute to the building of FPAB into an outstanding service delivery institution.
- Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, carry the overall responsibility for the Program Department of FPAB.
- Chart out programme activities and their budgetary requirements.
- Envision, plan and provide technical assistance, and guide systems and processes for effective deployment of programmes in the areas of
- o Safe abortion services
- o HIV & AIDS related services
- o Access to quality sexual and reproductive health care (including family planning services)
- MBBS degree preferably with post graduation in the field of public health or reproductive health.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Minimum 10 years’ professional experience including at least 5 years’ experience of working in the field of Sexual & Reproductive Health & Rights (SRHR).
- Experience in successfully planning, designing, implementing, managing and coordinating projects/ programmes/ activities in SRHR field.
- Proficiency in English language (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Excellent computer skills
- Tk. 150000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 2 (two) festival bonuses each year (each equal to 50% of monthly salary) and other benefits as per FPAB Service Rules.