Women’s Hope International is looking for a Livelihood Specialist for its project- “Stop suffering caused by Female Genital Fistula (SS-FGF Project)”.
The primary objectives of the Livelihood Specialist are:
- To develop tools and strategies for assessment
- Selection, implementation and evaluation of appropriate Livelihood interventions
- Assess and prioritise the the type of income generating activities (IGA) and type of trade
- Livelihood specialist will guide the project to choose and evaluate market-based Livelihood.
- He or She will be responsible for orienting field staff or fistula survivors on Livelihood, where applicable
Interested individual consultant, may submit their technical and financial proposal along with CV, TIN certificate and VAT registration copy to the following email address: email@example.com
Application closing date: June 25, 2022 (extended deadline, the ToR shows an older deadline)
Download ToR for details: ToR_Livelihood_Specialist