Marie Stopes Bangladesh, a UK based international healthcare organization operating in Bangladesh for more than 30 years, is looking for a Manager -Training who develops and leads strategies for the expansion and strengthening of MSB`s training programs, prepare training calendar based on Training need analysis and conduct/ execution/ implementation of trainings as per plan. The role is future, and strategy focused with an aim to ensure the continuation of the training centre as a high quality and sustainable business. This position will be based in Head Office, Dhaka and will travel field frequently.
- Develop and execution of strategic plan for Training Center to ensure that it meets the internal training needs of MSB based on internal training need assessments as well as leveraging income generation by providing external training and other related services to external clients.
- Undertake regular market analysis to understand the external training context and trends in different private & NGO sector as well and reforming the strategic plan and demand generation activities in alignment.
- Identify potential clients for external training, build and maintain close relationships with potential and current clients.
- Work closely with relevant Operations Managers, HR and the Quality Assurance and Management team to develop annual training development plans for MSB team member’s and teams based on training/development needs, project/donor requirements and available resources.
- Develop systems and tools to evaluate the success of both individual trainings and the overall training programme. Oversee the monitoring and evaluation of trainers and develop action plans to address identified issues.
- Regularly analyse the performance of the training centre regarding training quality, income generation and use by external clients to identify areas for improvement or opportunities to further grow the sustainability of the training centre.
- MBA in Human Resources Management or other relevant discipline from reputed institution such as IBA/DU/NSU/IUB/BUP or any other well accredited university. MPH in Hospital Management/ Healthcare will be added advantage.
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- At least 5 – 10 years of working experience including 5 years of experience in Learning & Development of reputed healthcare organization/well-known corporate or MNC.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in both written and oral.
- Competitive salary & benefit packages will be offered for deserving candidate as per policy.
To apply via e-mail: Send your CV to email@example.com or to.
To send Hard-copy application: Send hard copy to General Manager, HR & Administration, Marie Stopes Bangladesh, House # 6/2, Block # F, Lalmatia Housing Estate, Dhaka – 1207
|Job Category||INGO, NGO|