Reproductive Maternal Neo-Natal Child and Adolescent Health Programme Manager (RMNCAH- PM) for Concern Worldwide
Posted 6 months ago
- Type of Contract: Fixed term contract from 01 January 2023 to 31st December 2024, Two (02) years contract with potential for renewal
- Duty Station: Head Office, Dhaka, with frequent travel to project areas
- Job Purpose:
- S/he is responsible for leading and managing all RMNCAH related projects/programmes assigned, delivering project activities, to ensure lasting improvement of Reproductive Maternal Neonatal Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH) outcomes for climate-vulnerable targeted communities.
- The successful candidate will report to the Deputy Director-Programme Implementation on a day-to-day basis, however, will have a strong linkage with Health & Nutrition Advisor, MEAL Advisor, Advocacy Advisor, Gender and Inclusion Advisor, Communication Coordinator.
- Job Description: Click here to download
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Development Studies or related discipline.
- Having Medical Degree is an advantage.
- At least eight (08) years’ experience of working in health or nutrition related projects.
- Excellent proven experience in delivering high quality Health and Nutrition programmes, with knowledge on the latest innovations and policy related dialogue in Bangladesh
- Solid experience of Project Cycle Management, including the development and use of Theory of Change, log frames, M&E systems, with strong knowledge and practical experience of applying PRA/Participatory Approaches.
- BDT 129,019/- to BDT 150,934/-
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival allowance (02), Baisakhi allowance, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Life and Hospitalisation Insurance coverages, OPD coverage, Mobile ceiling and other admissible benefits as per organisational policy.
For more details, please visit: bdjobs.com
|Job Category||INGO, NGO|
|Experience||At least 8 year(s)|
|Application Deadline||10 Dec 2022|