Apply for Grant
Mama Cash is an international fund that supports women and girl’s movements around the world. They support groups and initiatives that:
- Work from a feminist and/or women’s rights perspective
- Are self-led by the women and girls
- Have the promotion of women’s and girls’ human rights as their primary mission, and not just as the focus of part of their programmes
- Push for structural and fundamental change
- Focus on issues that are under-addressed and/or contested
Mama Grant is currently accepting letters of Interest from applicants who are not current grantee-partners from 1 February – 31 March 2019, 11:59 pm CEST. Groups that apply during this grantmaking window will receive a response from Mama Cash by 20 May 2019. Please note: Mama Cash will only email you from email addresses ending in @mamacash.org.
You must make sure your group or initiative meet the following criteria before submitting your Letter of Interest:
- Do you work from a feminist and/or women’s rights perspective?
- Is your organisation led by the women and girls you serve?
- Do you have the promotion of women and girls’ human rights as your group’s primary mission, and not just as the focus of part of your programmes?
- Does your group’s work push for structural and fundamental change?
- Does the work you do focus on issues that are under-addressed and/or contested?