Call for Abstracts
Share-Net Bangladesh presents this opportunity to individuals for submitting their abstract for oral and poster presentations at our Knowledge Fair on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR).
For oral and poster presentations in SRHR Knowledge Fair by Share-Net Bangladesh
Share-Net Bangladesh team invites abstracts submission for oral and poster presentation at the Knowledge Fair on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR). We encourage new unpublished materials to be submitted to Share-Net Bangladesh Secretariat.
Duplicate abstracts or abstracts with significant overlap submitted in multiple categories will be rejected at the direction of the Share-Net Bangladesh Abstract Review Committee.
Topics for oral presentation:
- Sexual and reproductive health education available to all
- Advancing justice and equity in sexual and reproductive health and healthcare
- Prevention and protection from sexual harassment in public and work places
Topics for poster presentation:
Any issue pertaining to Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
For Poster Presentation, send your abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract for oral and poster presentation format:
Guidelines for Oral Presentation:
- 700 words including title and reference
- Use only one type of referencing (APA/ MLA/ Oxford/ Harvard/ Chicago)
Guidelines for Poster Presentation:
- The desired size 3’X4’
- Word limit: 200-250 words
- Relative pictures and graphed are labelled and captioned
**Highlights the corresponding authors details clearly
** Guidelines for the powerpoint presentation will be shared after receiving of the abstract acceptance.
All the abstract are treated as confidential from the time of submission to the publication.
Once an abstract is accepted, Share-Net Bangladesh will have the copyright to publish and circulate it through the platform.
Deadline for submission is on: 26th September, 2019
Successful author will be notified on: 10th October, 2019
For queries, contact email@example.com