Call for Applications: SBCC Training on SRHR and Gender
Share-Net Bangladesh is going to organise a training for young professionals titled ‘SBCC Training on SRHR and Gender’ on 4-5 December, 2022.
This training will help young people to improve their capacities to communicate, create awareness and influence policy and practice in regards to SRHR and gender within their professional capacities. Each session will be facilitated by highly experienced professionals and experts with interactive exercises to build the capacity of the participants.
As part of the broader dimension of SRHR knowledge gathering and sharing activity of Share-Net Bangladesh, the training will help the participants to enable the following objectives:
- Encourage positive behaviour and practices in regards to SRHR
- Increase knowledge and practices on the concepts of SRHR and gender
- Skillful communication & branding to advocate SRHR issues among individuals and communities
- Promoting an SRHR & gender-sensitised behaviour & attitude supportive community
- Building skills for stronger advocacy and facilitation.
When and Where
Date: 4th and 5th December, 2022
Time: 10:00 am – 04:00 pm
Venue: Royal Park Residence Hotel, Banani, Dhaka
To qualify for the training, the applicant-
- Must be less than 30 years old
- Must be a member of Share-Net Bangladesh (be a member)
- Must at least have be a Master’s level education (or currently pursuing Master’s education)
- If the applicant is employed, the employer organisation must have past or present projects/activities related to SRHR and gender in Bangladesh and must have an office located in Bangladesh
How to apply
Fill in the Application Form and submit all the required documents.
Please make sure that the files that you are uploading are within 2MB each.
Feel free to share this opportunity with your colleagues and friends.
***The venue and detailed schedule will be shared soon.