Call for Sessions/Workshops at BNYCFP2017
Academic institutions, research organizations, NGOs, youth organizations, regional and international organizations are strongly invited to submit proposals on sessions/workshops at the BNYCFP2017 coordinating with the conference themes and topics.
Instructions for submitting a session/workshop:
- Authors should submit an session outline via the session submission page online.
- Organizations will be asked to classify their submissions to one of the five conference themes.
- All submissions must be written in English. Session titles proposed for may be negotiated after selection.
- Proposals must include a clear description of the topic, methods and expected outcomes.
- Organizations proposing a session/workshop should do so with the intention to attend the conference. Presenters are expected to cover their own registration fee, travel and other costs
- . You may submit up to two sessions. Please note, the costs associated with the sessions must be borne by the proposing organization. It will be finalized through a negotiation process after selection of the session.
Session submission link: https://serac.typeform.com/to/tL0EPMhttps://serac.typeform.com/to/tL0EPM
Deadline for submission: 22 September, 2017 (11.59 pm Bangladesh time)