FREE Fund is NOW OPEN for applications: Priority given to Bangladesh
The FREE Fund has launched and is open to individuals and organizations working to increase the economic resilience of adolescent girls and young women in their communities.
The FREE (Financial Resilience and Economic Empowerment) Fund aims to ensure long-term investment in the economic empowerment of adolescent girls and young women. FREE aims to invest in sustainable solutions that will enhance the economic resilience and promote the rights of adolescent girls and young women – and their communities.
Bangladesh is one of the 7 priority countries for this funding opportunity. Marginalized and underrepresented groups and communities will be given priority.
FREE FUND aims to provide direct grants to:
- Youth-led, women-led and other community-based organisations.
- Women’s Funds whose focus includes adolescent girls and young women at a grassroots level.
- Individual women (18+) with a proposal to increase economic opportunities for themselves or other adolescent girls and young women in their community.
FREE will fund proposals that prioritise the long-term economic resilience of adolescent girls and young women. In particular, it is envisioned that FREE will aim to support adolescent girls and young women to:
- Regain Employment
- Set Up Small Businesses
- Develop Skills
- Increase Financial Literacy & Engagement
- Address Unpaid Work
- Ensure Freedom from Violence
- Expand Influence
- Access Health
- Create Role Models & Networks
- Tackle the Lack of Freedom of Movement
*** Applications should cover 2 of the 10 parameters above.
Individual women (18+) can apply for:
- Up to $2,500
- Up to $5,000
Registered youth-led, women-led, and other community-based organisations and Women’s Funds can apply for:
- Up to $10,000
- Up to $25,000
- Up to $50,000
Submit applications before 7th July 2021.
CLICK HERE to see if you are eligible!
How to Apply:
If you are interested to apply for a FREE fund, CLICK HERE to fill out their application form.
Questions? Feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org