Grab the opportunity to join as project officer at RHSTEP
Position Name : Project Officer
- Manage, implement and deliver the assigned activities of the work plan and reporting in time
- Ensure that log frame of the project is interlinked with the activities
- All the activities are implemented in an efficient manner ensuring the quality of the program
- Coordinate development of team’s monthly and annual plan.
- Maintain coordination with project team in the field level
- Ensure the reporting standards
- Developing quantitative and qualitative reports from the project outcome
- Supervising the activities in Upazila level.
- Ensuring that project activities are implemented according to plan and reported accordingly
- Facilitate training, workshop, meetings at different level and provide feedbacks.
- Provide support in managing resources overseeing budgets.
- Ensure quality of project implementation activities and its documentation.
- Provide leadership, support to project team and different stakeholders in project implementation
- Represent organization in different platforms
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the authority.
- Master’s in Public Health/Sociology/Social Work/Development studies or any other relevant subject from a reputed University.
- Experience in working on early marriage/Child marriage/ SRHR related projects at National or international NGOs will be an added advantage
Apply from here: http://www.jobsbd.com/index.php?r=jobs/view&id=85461
Application Deadline : Aug 28, 2017