Join as Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Plan International
Job post name: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist -for Building Better Future For Girls’ Project
Job Description / Responsibility
- The Project: Plan International Bangladesh has started implementing Building Better Future for Girls (BBfG) project funded by SIDA. The goal of this project is to support and scale up the district action plan for ending child marriage in Kurigram. The project is aiming at reaching a total of 137,500 direct beneficiaries 1,433,900 as indirect beneficiaries which includes secondary and higher secondary students, secondary school teachers, members of youth club, community based child protection members of Union Parishad Standing Committees and religious leaders etc. Other major outcomes of this project are:
- Girls protect themselves from harmful gender norms and practice, and determine their own futures;
- Communities value the girl child, challenge gender stereotypes and take action to stop child marriage; and
- District and local level child protection systems of Kurigram district are strengthened to address and respond to child rights violations (especially child marriage and birth registration).
- Job Summary: Reporting to the Project Manager the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist of BBFG project will be responsible for developing and implementing M&E framework, validating data, capturing learning and reporting M&E findings for the project management team. The incumbent will also be responsible for designing and developing a comprehensive set of tools for M&E, research works in association with central Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Knowledge Management team. Other responsibilities includes building M&E capacity of project and partner’s staff members; introducing community based monitoring system; and preparing periodical narrative and formative reports.
- Applicants should have a Master’s degree preferably in Statistics/ Public Health/ Economics/ Development Studies/ Sociology from a recognized University
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- At least 4-5 years’ demonstrated experience in designing, planning, and implementing monitoring system for development projects.
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience of working child protection focused projects.
- Proficiency in using statistical tools, ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and excellent report writing skills are essential. Applicants must be willing to drive motorbike for the field works..
Job Location : Kurigram
Apply : apply online at: Plan International Bangladesh: Career
Application Deadline : Sep 23, 2017