Small grant for youth-led and youth-focused organization
The Family Planning 2020 (FP2020) is seeking applications for its activity “Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) Youth Outreach” small grants for youth-led or youth-focused national organization.
- Ten grants will be awarded to the youth led and youth focused organizations.
- The maximum amount of award is US$100,000.
- RRM projects cannot exceed 12 months.
- Technical Assistance
- Non-routine training
- Advocacy including through a pilot project
- Increasing access for merginalized people
- Youth-led or youth-focused registered national civil society organizations are eligible for consideration.
- FP2020 considers organizations to be youth-focused if their programs serve adolescents and young people. FP2020 considers organizations to be youth-led if they are both serving and led by young people (30 years old or under).
- If applicants are applying as a youth-led organization, they will be asked to provide additional details regarding organization’s youth leadership.
- Please remember that:
- Applicants must have a bank account registered in the organization’s name.
- Applicant’s project must be implemented in an FP2020 focus country, preferably an FP2020 commitment making country.
- If applicants request more than US$25,000, they will need to provide a support letter from an FP2020 commitment-making entity.
Deadline : 30 August,2017
For more information, please visit Family Planning 2020