Call for Applications: Share-Net Bangladesh SBCC Training on SRHR and Gender
On mid December, Share-Net Bangladesh is going to organise a training for young professionals titled ‘SBCC Training on SRHR and Gender’.
This training will help young people to improve their capacities to communicate, create awareness and influence policy and practice in regards to SRHR and gender within their professional capacities. This will be a two-days training in a physical venue. Each session will be facilitated by highly experienced professionals and experts with interactive exercises for building the capacity of the participants.
As part of Share-Net Bangladesh’s knowledge sharing activity, the training will enable participants with the following:
- Encourage positive behaviour and practices in regards to SRHR;
- Increase knowledge on the concepts of SRHR and gender;
- Skillful communication and branding to advocate SRHR issues among individuals, and communities;
- Promote an environment where communities support SRHR and gender sensitised behaviour and attitude;
- Building skills for stronger advocacy;
When and Where
Date: 13 and 14th December, 2021
Time: 10:00 am – 04:00 pm
Venue: To be announced later
To qualify for the training, the applicant-
- Must be less than 30 years old
- Must be a member of Share-Net Bangladesh (be a member)
- Must at least have be a Master’s level education (or currently pursuing Master’s education)
- If applicant is employed, the employer organisation must have past or present projects/activities related to SRHR and gender in Bangladesh and must have office located in Bangladesh
How to apply
Download the ‘Call for Application’ document clicking the button below to learn more about the training and how to apply.
The deadline to send applications is 11th December 2021 (Saturday).
Download: Call for Application- SBCC Training on SRHR and Gender
Feel free to share this opportunity with your colleagues and friends.
***The venue and detailed schedule will be shared soon.