Submit your applications for the SheDecides Spark Grants!
SheDecides has announced their Spark Grants open call for applications yesterday.
The Spark Grants are now open for applications from young feminist organisers (under 30 years old) from around the world, working in self-led groups to organise, Stand Up and Speak Out for bodily autonomy and sexual rights, that need a ‘spark’ of funding for their movement building!
The grants are open for applications for any activity that fits with the aim – to ‘spark’ organising for bodily autonomy.
Who can apply
Spark Grants are open for applications from any feminist groups who are organising around bodily autonomy and sexual rights:
- Groups led by women, trans people and gender non-conforming people, aged between 18 and 30.
- Organising projects and campaigns where those people whose sexual rights are at stake are the decision makers, leaders and organisers.
- Groups working from a feminist perspective.
- Groups based in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, the Arab Region, Eastern Europe.
- Groups working on urgent and contested political issues around bodily autonomy and sexual rights.
- Groups working on structural and systemic change for bodily autonomy and sexual rights.
SheDecides Spark Grants will prioritise nascent groups that have limited resources (e.g. no paid staff, no office space, etc.).
**Please note that you do not need a bank account, residence permit or any other form of identification to submit an application, and your group, collective, movement or coalition does not have to be registered as an NGO.
How to apply?
To learn more and apply, click the button below-
Deadline for application
Applications will be close on Sunday, 26th September 2021 at 11:59pm GMT.