World Bank, SVRI: 2017 Call for Proposals for preventing Preventing Gender-Based Violence
The World Bank Group and Sexual Violence Research Initiative are requesting proposals for innovative research and interventions that will contribute to the prevention and response of gender-based violence in low and middle income countries.
- Awards of up to $100,000 are available. Any applications with requests exceeding USD100,000 will not be considered.
- The activities supported under this award should be for a maximum of 24 months duration, with the expectation that the award will cover all, or the majority of, the costs of the activities specified.
- Low and Middle Income Countries: All organizations based in low and middle income countries (as classified by the World Bank) and organizations not based in low and middle income countries but working in such countries with local partners are eligible to apply.
- Track Record: Priority will be given to organizations with a track record of research and intervention development for the prevention of gender-based violence in low and middle income countries.
- Institutions Only: Awards will only be made to institutions and not to individuals.
- Number of Proposals: An organization may submit a maximum of two applications.
- Partnerships: Partnerships between multiple organizations are encouraged.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.
Deadline: October 6, 2017