Share-Net Bangladesh Young Researcher Fellowship Grant 2021
Share-Net Bangladesh has opened this year’s application for the Young Researchers Fellowship Grant 2021!
As part of the knowledge generation and capacity development initiative, each year SNBD provides two special grants for the Young Researchers in the form of fellowship.
This year, SNBD is focusing on the topic ‘SRHR and climate change in Bangladesh’. Keeping this in mind, SNBD is calling for research proposals from Bangladeshi students for the Young Researcher Fellowship Grant. Share-Net Bangladesh will award a grant of BDT 200,000 each to the two selected young researchers.
The objective of conducting this research is to find evidence connecting SRHR and climate change in Bangladesh and set out recommendations for the improvement of policy and practice, as well as to promote young researchers’ involvement into hard-core research and contribution to the work of knowledge through evidence.
- Must be a Bangladeshi national
- Age must be 30 years or less by 31st December 2021
- Must be currently pursuing Masters or PhD in areas such as Social Science/Public Health/Development Studies/Gender Studies/Anthropology or any relevant discipline from any university in Bangladesh
- All applicants (and team members) must be a member of Share-Net Bangladesh. Click here to become a member.
- The last date to submit the proposal is on the 15th May, 2021.
- Share-Net Bangladesh will announce and contact the winner on 25th May, 2021.
- The contract will be signed by 31st May, 2021.
- The final research report must be delivered by 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply:
Click on the buttons below to download the Terms of Reference (ToR) and Application Form. The detailed instructions on how to apply are given in the first page of the Application Form.
If you have any queries, please feel free to reach out to Kishore Kumer Basak via email@example.com .
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. How many proposals can be submitted by one person?
Ans: Only one application can be submitted by a student/applicant.
2. What should I include in the dissemination plan?
Ans: This section will include how you want to disseminate your research work i.e. through journal publication, publishing working paper, conference/seminar presentation etc.
3. Will the proposal be accepted without a recommendation letter? As all universities are closed due to COVID-19 situation.
Ans: A recommendation letter is mandatory. We understand that this is a crisis situation. However, this recommendation letter could be sent through email. Your professor who is supervising your research can send recommendation using his university email id to you over email with all contact information. You can make it a pdf and upload it as the recommendation letter while you fill out this form.